TurboZIP Express is a powerful and intuitive, easy to use solution for handling ZIP and CAB files, and file spanning (splitting). In addition to the convenient and colorful toolbar buttons for the most-used operations, the system integrates beautifully with Windows to quickly ZIP, CAB, UnZIP single or multiple files, and more, without even opening up the program. Clear and logical right-mouse menus and drag and drop procedures bring incredible convenience to your fingertips.
Viewing files is a TurboZIP Express forte. A comprehensive list of internal viewing is supported for your favorite word processing, CAD, PDF, image, and multimedia files, including ActiveX, ActiveMovie, DirectX, and MP3 support, a quick peek is just a click away -- all without ever extracting a single file!
You can open a Zip file, select a text or graphic file inside the Zip, view it, edit it, and then tell TurboZIP Express to automatically save it back to update the contents of the Zip archive for you - all in one action! There are no separate steps to unzip or zip back into the archive. You simply perform your editing in our preview window to update the zipped file.
New features include an enhanced image toolbar, which allows image manipulation right in their zipped state. You can also print images, watch and extract from videos, copy graphics, and open the program that supports the file type. TurboZIP Express also offers advanced features, such as MAPI integration for automatic E-mail attachments, customizable file and disk spanning, password protection, and more, and always keeping in mind of ease of use.
Attention Digital Camera Owners - If you are into Digital Photography, this is the ZIP program that you should use! It not only lets you view, manage and manipulate images from within their zipped state, it also comes with convenient cropping, file spanning and E-mail features. It makes sending and receiving compressed image files as easy as it can be!
» version 7.2.002061215 - posted on 2011-08-07
» version 7.1 - posted on 2007-06-14
EULA - End User License Agreement
TurboZIP Express for Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/7 License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and FileStream, Inc. (FileStream). By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, please do not download or use this software and promptly delete and return the unused software and all accompanying items, including documentation, if provided.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. FileStream, Inc. (FileStream) grants to you the right to use one copy of the accompanying software program, TurboZIP Express for Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/7 (the "SOFTWARE") on a single terminal connected to a single computer (i.e., with a single CPU) as a Desktop application. You need a separate license for each computer (CPU). This is NOT a concurrent license. You may not network the SOFTWARE or otherwise use it on more than one computer terminal at the same time. This is also NOT a server license for use as a hosted server application.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by FileStream, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (such as a book or musical recording).
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE; also you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE, or develop competing or derivative programs of the SOFTWARE.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The SOFTWARE is provided by FileStream "as is". In no event shall FileStream or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this FileStream product, even if FileStream has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: FileStream warrants that the SOFTWARE and the accompanying written materials to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Any implied warranties on the SOFTWARE are limited to 30 days. Some states do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
FileStream will replace any defective diskette or documentation returned to FileStream during such warranty period. Replacement is the exclusive remedy for any such defect. FileStream shall not refund any purchase, nor shall it have any liability for any damages.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES: FileStream disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the SOFTWARE and the accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state to state.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. If you have any questions in regard to this Agreement, or if you wish to reach FileStream for any reason, please write: FileStream, Inc., Attn: Software Licensing, PO Box 93, Glen Head, NY 11545-0093 U.S.A.